Archive for the ‘gym’ Category
July 16, 2007 1 comment
Here are all the ways in which a young male can embarrass themselves at the gym. Yours truly has partaken in each of these activities.
- Find yourself singing along to a Hilary Duff song, especially as a cute girl walks by.
- Forget to throw a plate clamp on the bench press and see a large 45 pound plate fall off in the middle of a set. This one comes with sound effects so every meathead in the weight room thinks of you as a major poseur.
- Find yourself singing along to a Kevin Federline song.
- Bump into a rather fat guy and find yourself enveloped in his BO for the rest of the workout.
- Run into a girl who you met at the bar two nights ago who proceeds to completely deny ever having laid eyes on you. Ouch.
- Fall off the exercise ball while pretending to perform intense bone-crushing crunches.
- Trying to impress adjacent meatheads with a lot of huffing and puffing, only to find that a kid half your size can pump the same weight. With more reps. And less grunting.
- Finding yourself dancing to a Shakira song.
This list is by no means comprehensive and will continue to get updated, I’m sure.